BIG CHANGES COMING TO GIFTED
Trivia - how well can you search on the computer?
Grades 2 and 3 will need to do this with an adult. 4 and 5 - I'd like you to try by yourself first. The more correct answers you have, the more treats you get.
This will be added in with your Haunted House reward the week of November 10-14, so your answers are due before your gifted day that week. You may email me or bring the answers with you. Good luck and happy net surfing! :)
1.___________ is the only city in the world located on two continents.
2.___________ is the home of Olympus Mons, the largest known volcano in our solar system.
3. __________ which is native to Alaska, is the largest bear and can measure up to eight feet and weigh as much as 1,700 pounds.
4. Cinderella is known as _______in Scotland, _______ in Italy, and ________ in China.
5. ___________ has appeared on the cover of Life magazine more than anyone else.
6. A chicken with red _______ will produce brown eggs, and a chicken with white ______ will produce white eggs. (Good luck on this one.)
7. Before 1928, yo-yos used to be called _________ in the United States.
8. _______ is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
9. Walt Disney had originally suggested using the name __________ instead of Mickey Mouse.
10. The __________ is called an octothorpe.
A good practice site for upper grades